Sanctuary Health has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Registered General Nurse to work nights in Wigan. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Registered General Nurse role is £30,888 per annum.
- To recognise the importance and value of information about Service Users' past histories in providing the most appropriate current Care, and that this needs to be shared confidentially with other staff.
- To be aware, and ensure that subordinate staff are and remain aware, of the importance of the maintenance of the quality of the physical environment (i.e. not just repairs, but also general cleanliness/tidiness) and its contribution to the quality of life and well-being of Service Users.
- To supervise subordinate staff in a firm, fair and consistent manner, recognising the responsibility of reporting all shortcomings to Seniors.
- To attend staff meetings and be prepared to contribute and encourage the contribution of other staff to discussion and decisions.
Requirements of the Registered General Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent in General Nursing
- Post qualifying experience working as a General Nurse
- NMC Registration
This Registered General Nurse job is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.