Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Registered General Nurse to work part-time within a Care Home based in Aylesbury. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Registered General Nurse role is £35,000 - £38,000 per annum.
About the role:
- Be competent as appropriate to the requirements of the role.
- Demonstrate at all times the Core Values of The Royal Buckinghamshire Hospital:
- Holds current Pin Number with the NMC.
- Has professional and clinical knowledge. The practitioner will have experience in one or all of the following areas; Neurorehabilitation, Acquired brain injuries or Stroke rehabilitation with extended specialist knowledge related to specific patient needs.
- Be skilled in the assessment of complex/specialist nursing required.
- Able to provide care/support using the holistic care model throughout the hospital, ensuring continual evaluation of care to aid service development.
- Be able to write progress reports including Admission / discharge summaries
- Attend MDT's
Requirements of the Registered General Nurse:
- Registered Nurse (Active NMC)
- Previous experience in a similar environment - Desirable
- Good Interpersonal Skills
This Registered General Nurse role is advertised by Victor Rosado; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.