Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Band 8a Clinical Psychologist to work full-time within Adult Community Services in Guernsey.
The pay rate for this permanent Psychologist job is £53,513-£62,334 per annum.
About the job:
- The post holder will work within the Psychological Therapies Team (PTT) in Adult Mental Health.
- The post holder will hold a personal caseload providing complex Psychological assessment, treatment and consultation work.
- As post holder you will be able to work with individuals, couples and groups of Service Users with severe and enduring mental health difficulties
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- Current HCPC registration as a Clinical/ counselling Psychologist
- Post-graduate doctorate in clinical/ counselling psychology (or its equivalent for those trained prior to 1996 or those in lateral transfer) as accredited by the BPS
- The post holder will be a UK registered Clinical Psychologist and will work within the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and British Psychological Society (BPS) Codes of Conduct ensuring that adequate arrangements are in place for clinical supervision and continuing professional development in order to maintain registration
This Psychologist job is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.