Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Regeneration Programme Manager to work based in Bradford.
The pay rate for this Regeneration Programme Manager role is £30.23 per hour (LTD) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Lead a new and transformational programme of activity and investment in town and high street regeneration; promoting the distinctive offer of each place, improving the resilience and sustainability of our places and communities and contributing to economic growth
- Provide leadership and direction to the Town Deal Board, promoting the Towns Fund investment and the distinctiveness of the town; and bolster opportunities to attract inward investment and promote new enterprise
- Responsible for ensuring that the work of the Towns Deal Board and the emerging Town Investment Plans support and complement existing strategic investment activity that is already underway or planned
Requirements of the Regeneration Programme Manager:
- Track record of achievement in leading major regeneration and development projects and programmes
- Excellent networking and negotiation skills including the ability to maintain and develop ongoing and productive relationships with internal departments, elected Members, business and community representatives and partners to achieve the most beneficial outcomes for businesses and achievement of project objectives
- IT Literate, capable of using MS Word / Excel and other office packages including Powerpoint, Outlook, Microsoft Project
- Experience of budget monitoring and management including keeping costs within agreed levels for own section/team/project and of developing funding bids
- Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Regeneration Programme Manager role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.