Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Referral Coordinator (RMN, OT, SW, PWP, CBT Therapist) to work 37.5 hours per week based in High Wycombe, within the Single Point of Access Team.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
- Monday – Friday
- 09:00 am – 17:00 pm
- Part-time and flexible working will be considered
- Screen and manage all referrals from Step 2 to 4 within the Psychological Pathways in Buckinghamshire
- Access and have knowledge of a variety of databases to access information i.e. Care Notes and PC-MIS
- Screen patients whilst on the telephone when the referral information is unclear or lacking detail and convey often complex and sensitive information in a clear, reassuring and containing manner
- Ensure the referrals are allocated to the right Steps in liaison with the appropriate clinicians within the service
- Manage referrals quickly and smoothly, ensuring all risks are assessed and clients receive treatment from the appropriate team within the appropriate time frame
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of the local resources available in the area to provide clients with a comprehensive signposting service
- Work closely with partners in Secondary Care and other independent sector providers to ensure smooth pathways of care within the Buckinghamshire stepped care model
Requirements of the Referral Coordinator:
- Core mental health qualification i.e. Mental Health Nurse, Social Worker, OT, Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner, CBT Therapist
- Computer skills
- Knowledge and experience of Care Notes
- Experience in secondary mental health services
- Knowledge and experience of PCMIS
- Knowledge of IAPT services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Referral Coordinator job is advertised by Neil Swager; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.