Do you want a job with uncapped earning potential?
Do you have the hunger, drive & determination to be the best?
Do you have exceptional work ethic and a willingness to go above and beyond everyday?
Do you have the ability to think outside the box?
Do you have excellent communication skills - both written & verbal?
Do you have the temperament and resilience required to be successful in a highly demanding but very rewarding role?
If you have answered YES to these questions then we want to hear from you!!!
Sanctuary Personnel are the leading Public Sector Recruitment organisation in the UK and we are currently looking to recruit a number of exceptionally talented individuals to help us realise our ambitious growth plans.
We are an award-winning company and the best at what we do so we are seeking individuals who share our winning mentality.
Typically, you can earn around £70-£80k per annum if you are a top performing consultant and exceed your targets.
Our commission is completely uncapped and is only limited by you and what you put in. Truly talented and hard working individuals should expect to achieve those figures....if this is you then simply apply.
Sanctuary Personnel is an award-winning company and the best at what we do so we are seeking individuals who share our winning mentality.
Your role would include:
- Liaising with businesses (most frequently NHS trusts and local authorities) building relationships with new client contacts to widen the client base
- Resourcing candidates to build relationships and develop loyalty
- Interviewing potential candidates
- Negotiating terms of employment
- Adherence to the candidate administration process
- Proven commitment (in a job, hobby, sport or similar)
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Literate in Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
- A winning mentality
In return we can offer:
- Competitive basic salary of £18,250 - £22,000 per annum depending on experience
- Attractive commission structure with expected OTE of £30k in year one, £45k in year two and £60k+ in year three
- Discounts at big retails stores, restaurants and cinemas
- Regular competitions & treats
- Nights out for Team of the month
- Employee well-being support
- Life assurance
- Fabulous Christmas Party - all expenses paid
- A modern open plan office in the town centre
Due to the high volume of applications, if you have not been contacted within 14 days your application has not been successful.