Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Substance Misuse Recovery Worker to work full-time based in Shepherds Bush.
The pay rate for this locum Substance Misuse Recovery Worker job is £18 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Substance Misuse Recovery Worker:
- 2 years' experience within a similar role
- Experience with substance misuse clients
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Substance Misuse Recovery Worker job is advertised by Rhys Macdonald; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.