Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 5 Recovery Worker to work full-time based in Aylesbury. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of substance misuse.
The pay rate for this locum Recovery Worker job is £19.88 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Provision of drug and alcohol treatment to Service Users within the locality.
- Holding a caseload of service users and being responsible for offering a range of interventions to that individual
- Supporting a service user through their treatment journey from beginning to end
- Embracing the concept of recovery and demonstrating this in your clinical work
- Ensuring that your work is evidence based, up to date and in accordance with current policy and legislation.
- Keeping up to date and accurate records and documentation.
Requirements of the Substance Misuse Recovery Worker:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a similar Substance Misuse role
- Experience of working with young people experiencing Substance Misuse issues
This Substance Misuse Recovery Worker job is advertised by Lilly Bak; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.