Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Recovery Worker to work based in Doncaster.
The pay rate for this permanent Recovery Worker role is £20,100-24,294 per annum depending on experience (pro-rata).
- Attractive pension package
- Attractive annual leave package
- Health scheme
Requirements of the Recovery Worker:
- Level 3 in Drug & Alcohol or equivalent or a relevant professional qualification e.g. Social Work
- Previous experience in a health & social care setting
- Knowledge and experience of working with families and the family dynamics are desirable
This Recovery Worker job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.