Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Recovery Worker to work full-time within a Substance Misuse Service based in Chelmsford/Basildon and Thurrock.
The pay rate for this locum Recovery Worker job is negotiable and is an initial 6-month contract.
- Weekday (6pm - 1am)
- Weekend (9am - 16:30pm and 4.30pm - 12am)
Requirements of the Recovery Worker:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a similar substance misuse role
- Experience with substance misuse clients
- Working in hospitals around Essex
- To work closely with mental health liaison team within hospital setting
- Must be a car driver
This Recovery Worker job is advertised by Nicole Green; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.