Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Recovery Sister to work 37.5 hours per week based in Banbury.
The salary for this permanent Recovery Sister job is £38,500 per annum.
- Help to assist the Theatre Manager with the day to day running of the department
- Working with Consultants from a wide range of clinical disciplines, including orthopaedics and cosmetics
Requirements of the Recovery Sister:
- An experienced Theatre Nurse/ODP wanting to take the next step in your career with a progressive, busy and friendly team
- Know just how intense and challenging a theatre can be – and you’ll thrive on that pressure and be respected for your professionalism and expertise
- Be registered in the UK with your professional body and able to demonstrate current Theatre experience with the ability to work under pressure
- Registered with the NMC/HCPC
- Post registration experience of working in Recovery
- High standards of clinical competence
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and motivated
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- ALS trained is desirable
- A positive, “can do” attitude and the want to make a difference in their work
- A satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service
- Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all
- Competitive Salary plus enhancements where eligible
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free Uniform
- Free parking
This Recovery Sister job is advertised by Sadiq Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.