Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Recovery Practitioner to work 37.5 hours per week based in Peterborough.
The salary for this permanent Recovery Practitioner job is £28,500 - £38,000 per annum, plus some enhancements for working some weekends or nights.
- Be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes
Requirements of the Recovery Practitioner:
- Experience in multiple specialties and a proven ability to work effectively in a team environment or with minimum supervision as required
- Have a variety of experience particularly in Recovery
- Be enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated
- Be capable and confident, with strong clinical skills
- Demonstrate effective organisational skills
- Demonstrate effective communication skills across a range of media
- Be flexible in your approach to your work
- Strong clinical skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Be NMC/ HCPC registered
- Have proven post-registration experience
- Skills in diplomacy and negotiation, often required to change the mind set of others
- Team working skills
- Willing to undertake an Enhanced DBS check
- Salary – depending on skills and experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
This Recovery Practitioner job is advertised by Sadiq Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.