Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Substance Misuse Recovery Coordinator to work part-time based in Epping/Harlow.
The Salaryfor this Substance Misuse Recovery Coordinator job is £21,548 (Assignment rate).
Office is based at Harlow but will be covering the Epping area.
- Devise and coordinate timetables for offenders who are sentenced to DRR's, ATR's, RAR's and MHTR's
- Coordinate and facilitate drug/alcohol testing, which will be fed back to the Offender Manager (Either CRC's or NPS), the Courts or the Police
- Arrange appropriate Through the Gate where the CRC's are unable to support those leaving custody and returning to Essex, including co-facilitating pre-release groups within the prison setting
Duties of the Substance Misuse Recovery Coordinator:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a similar Substance Misuse role
- Experience with substance misuse clients
- At least two years in working with complex needs clients
This Substance Misuse Recovery Coordinator job is advertised by Nicoloe Green; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.