Sanctuary Criminal Justice has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Reach Out Triage Assessor and Administrator to work full-time based in Guildford, Surrey. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of substance misuse/counselling and be registered with the BACP.
The salary for this permanent Reach Out Triage Assessor and Administrator role is £25,701 per annum.
- To be a first point of contact for all telephone referrals coming into Catalyst.
- To provide a telephone advice, information, support and signposting to appropriate services for all calls to the main office.
- To provide administrative duties to support all functions of the counselling and peer support group
- To undertake telephone and face-to-face triage assessments for the counselling service.
- To support the volunteer counsellors and group facilitators to deliver the outcomes for the service.
Requirements of the Reach Out Triage Assessor and Administrator:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working with clients with drug and alcohol problems.
- Diploma in Counselling
- Be registered with the BACP
This Reach Out Triage Assessor and Administrator job is advertised by Nicole Green; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.