Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Reablement Social Services Occupational Therapist to work based in Tottenham/Fareham, within the South Adults’ Health & Care Reablement Service.
The pay rate for this locum Reablement Social Services Occupational Therapist job is £36 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Travel within Hampshire may be required, you will need to respond flexibly to these requirements.
- Be responsible for leading holistic assessments of Reablement needs and planning Reablement interventions to support across a multi-disciplinary team and have opportunity to support service development and innovation
- Work across Hampshire as part of a county wide Reablement Service comprising Occupational Therapy, Sensory Services and CQC Registered Community Response Staff
Requirements of the Reablement Social Services Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Highly skilled, enthusiastic, and self-motivated
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Reablement Social Services Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.