Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Reablement Occupational Therapist to work in Midsomer Norton on a full-time or part-time basis.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25 - £29 per hour (Assignment rate) and is until the end of January 2021 initially with potential to extend.
The Reablement service is a short-term service which supports and works with people, either in their own home or in Residential or Nursing Homes.
- The aim of the service is to maximize and maintain independence through the provision of rehabilitation and support
- Following an initial assessment and in consultation with the service user, a care plan and rehabilitation programme is drawn up
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Previous discharge to assess experience required and prevention of admissions
- Must be a car driver (to support people within their own homes, residential and in the nursing homes)
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.