Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Reablement Occupational Therapist to work in Keynsham on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25 - £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract, with the possibility of extension.
- The aim of the service is to maximize and maintain independence through the provision of rehabilitation and support
- Following an initial assessment and in consultation with the service user, a care plan and rehabilitation programme is drawn up
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Previous discharge to assess experience required and prevention of admissions
- Must be a car driver (to support and work with people in their own homes, residential or in the nursing home)
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.