Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Reablement Occupational Therapist to work in Kettering & Northampton on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £28.00 - £31.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- The OT's will complete a highly skilled and specialised moving and handling assessments to customers with a wide range of complex medical conditions, in accordance with all relevant legislation and eligibility criteria
- To write and implement care plans, in order to achieve the outcomes based on the single care approach.
- They will also facilitate safe and appropriate interventions which enable customers to optimise their independence using the single care approach; this will include caseload management, specialist equipment, minor and major adaptations or specialist advice, reviews of these interventions.
- They will need to communicate effectively with customers; relatives; informal and formal carers; legal guardians; or any other relevant professionals. Also need to coach customers and carers on aspects relevant to the single care approach to ensure service user's needs are being met and to ensure the service is delivered within required standards.
- The OT will be working closely with re-ablement support workers
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.