Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Reablement Occupational Therapist to work in Londonon a full-time basis.
The pay rate for this locum Reablement Occupational Therapist job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial3-month contract.
This role includes a mixture of remote and onsite work.
- Working as part of an integrated community team alongside social workers, supervising 2 Reablement coordinators and overseeing the Reablement provision
- Carrying out community OT assessment, will include equipment, minor/major adaptations/DFGs
- Hospital discharges
- Supervising an OT
Requirements of the Reablement Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Reablement Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.