Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Reablement Occupational Therapist to work in Hammersmith on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Reablement Occupational Therapist job is £32.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
The locum will be based mostly from home but will need to live close enough to complete visits in a timely fashion as required.
- Help ease the discharge of patients
- Currently holding cases for two weeks - maximum time a locum will hold a case with us is 6 weeks
- Face to face visits
Requirements of the Reablement Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Reablement Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.