Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Reablement Occupational therapists to work in Truro/North Cornwall Council/ East Cornwall in Steps/Community Reablement Teams. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for these locum Occupational Therapist jobs are advertised at £26.55 (Assignment rate) and are contracts until March 2021.
About the role:
- These positions are to work alongside our Steps/Community Reablement Teams to support the teams with reablement plans and review, identifying equipment to promote independence, ordering and demonstration of equipment to promote independence.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Must be a car driver
- Experience of working in a rehabilitation/ reablement setting is essential
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Occupational Therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Occupational Therapist jobs are advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.