Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Rapid Discharge Physiotherapist to work full-time in Knowsley. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £25 - £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- In response to the COVID pandemic to support patients on discharge home from the hospital, or prevent hospital admission
- Provides quick response and short term intervention to ensure patients are safe at home
- Working with a patient group including a mix of conditions and specialities, from frailty and falls to MSK and neuro conditions
- Service operates 7 days per week and staff will be expected to work rota weekends
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Must be a car driver
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.