Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Band 6 CT/General Radiographer to work based in Orkney.
The pay rate for this locum CT/General Radiographer job is negotiable and is a 3-month contract.
Single accommodation (which will be shared with another locum) is available.
Requirements of the CT/General Radiographer:
- HCPC registration.
- Recent postgraduate Radiography experience, including GE scanner experience.
- Degree or equivalent in Radiography.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive radiography knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 CT/General Radiographer job is advertised by Molly Linge; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.