Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6/7 CT Radiographer to work full-time in Rotherham.
The pay rate for this locum Radiographer job is £25-£30 hour (Assignment rate) depending on banding and is a 6–12-month contract depending on infection control & recovery.
Requirements of the Radiographer:
- HCPC registration
- Postgraduate experience
- Degree or equivalent in Radiography
- Recent UK experience
- The requirement to work nights and weekends as the service is 24/7.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive radiography knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Radiographer job is advertised by Molly Linge; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.