Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has locum vacancy for a Band 6 MRI Radiographer to work full-time based in Blackpool.
The pay rate for this locum MRI Radiographer job is £24.50 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
Requirements of the MRI Radiographer:
- Have a degree or equivalent within radiography
- HCPC Registered
- Recent UK experience working as a Radiographer
- MRI experience
- Required to work 37.5hrs per week
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive radiography knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This MRI Radiographer job is advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.