Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6 Radiographer to work full-time in Basingstoke. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of radiography and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Radiographer job is £25.22 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a contract from 04/01/2021 - Ongoing.
The role will require the candidate to perform general radiography and theatre work.
Requirements of the Radiographer:
- HCPC registration
- At least 2 years post graduate experience
- Degree or equivalent in Radiography
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Radiographer job is advertised by Ben Cox; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.