Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6 Radiographer to work full-time in Sutton in Ashfield. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of radiography and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for these locum Radiographer jobs is £25 - £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Radiographer:
- HCPC registration
- Degree or equivalent in Radiography
- Postgraduate experience
- 2 years' experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive radiography knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Radiographer job id advertised by Yaseen Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.