Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Radiographer to work full-time based in Ipswich.
The pay rate for this locum Radiographer job is £20.06 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Cover mainly required for 08:00 am – 20:00 pm days but there may also be a requirement of overnight and weekend/bank holiday cover in the event of staff skill mix issues.
- Plain film imaging for outpatients, GP's E, Minor injuries, dental and inpatient work using Philips DR equipment and some Agfa CR
- Plain film mobile radiography using Philips DR mobiles and Samsung M85 DR mobile
- Theatre work covering a range of trauma, orthopaedics, spinal surgery, spinal pain lists, urology, per-operative cholangiogram cases and endoscopy using Siemens Varic and Siemens Orbic mobile c-arms intensifiers
Requirements of the Radiographer:
- HCPC registration
- Postgraduate radiography experience
- Degree or equivalent in Radiography
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive radiography knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Radiographer job is advertised by Alex Meek; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.