Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Quantity Surveyor to work based in Central Bedfordshire.
This pay rate for this locum Quantity Surveyor role is £341.67 per day (ltd) and has an initial 6-month contract.
- Analyse and prioritise complex and potentially conflicting demands, understand and absorb information and resolve problems
- Attend to details, quality minded with a flexible and positive approach to tasks
- Communicate clearly, appropriately and effectively in a range of situations including meetings, on a one-to-one with individuals and on the telephone
- Manage budgets/resources and enforce proper financial controls, showing sound business judgement
- Explain and present information in an appropriate manner
- Identify and summarise interests accurately and identify options and solutions
- Produce written material, which is relevant, concise, and of a consistently high standard
Requirements of the Quantity Surveyor:
- You must have Highways engineering and contracts management experience
- Experience working within a local authority with an NEC 3 term service contract
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Quantity Surveyor role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.