Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a role for a Quality Assurance Officer for Elective Home Education in Manchester.
This pay rate for this role is £20 - £25 per hour (ltd) and has an initial 6-month contract.
- Act as a Directorate for Children & Families
- Work as part of the Safeguarding in Education Team, which sits within Education Quality Assurance and provides a key role within an area where the council has statutory duties, working with a range of organisations to ensure that they have appropriate policies and procedures in place to ensure the safety of children in their care.
- Have a caseload of new home educating families and work closely with families, colleagues and other agencies to assess the suitability of provision.
- Improve educational outcomes for children and young people in the city continue, ensuring that the Council is compliant within its statutory duties to safeguard children.
Requirements of the Quality Assurance Officer:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- An understanding of Elective Home Education
- An understanding of the Local Authority’s statutory responsibilities within Education and Safeguarding of children
- An enhanced DBS certificate dated within the last 12 months is desirable but not essential
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
This Quality Assurance Officer role is advertised by Ben Fincham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.