Sanctuary Executive is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Quality Assurance Auditor to work full-time based in Slough.
The pay rate for this locum Quality Assurance Auditor job is £39 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Ensure the Trust audit schedule is adhered to and planned audit activity takes place in a planned and timely way.
- Understand and apply statutory requirements and Trust professional standards in quality assurance activity.
- Support the Trust engagement with Multi agency audits facilitated by the Safeguarding Executive.
- Design bespoke audit tools to support deep dive / thematic audit activity.
- Carry out dip sampling, deep dive and thematic audit as required.
- Analyse results and providing good quality written qualitative and quantitative reports to Senior Managers, Quality and Improvement Committee and other forums as appropriate.
- Work alongside the Head of QA and Safeguarding and Performance Manager to review performance data and identify areas of risk in performance that may require further investigation.
- Liaison with Learning and Development to ensure Learning Outcomes are incorporated into training where relevant.
- Developing, tracking and reporting on action plans from all audit activity.
- Work alongside the Practice Lead to ensure there is a direct learning outcome loop in relation to student and social work programmes.
- Work with the Head of QA and Safeguarding to review key lines of enquiry as they are identified.
- Support the Trust in the event of any inspection that may take place by Ofsted and the specific audit/QA elements of the inspection.
Requirements of the Quality Assurance Auditor:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Auditing experience required
This Quality Assurance Auditor job is advertised by Billy Holland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.