Sanctuary Executive is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Quality Assurance Commissioning Manager to work full-time in Slough. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Quality Assurance Commissioning Manager job is £350 - £450 per day and is an initial 6-month contract.
More about the role:
- Ensure the service achieves and maintains at least an overall good grade at Ofsted Inspections. This will be achieved through the effective implementation of a range of quality improvements activities which produce evidence for the service's Self-Assessment Report.
- All evidence will be collated as Strengths and Areas for Improvement and all areas for improvement actioned in the service's, Quality Improvement Plan. The post holder will also be responsible for all of the service's commissioning activities which includes contracting arrangements and ensuring contract compliance
Requirements of the Quality Commissioning Assurance Manager:
- Significant experience of working in a management role in an adult learning environment for at least 5 years
- Experience of managing quality processes in an adult learning setting including OTLA, RARPA, IQA, EQA and learner and partner voice processes
- Teaching qualification Level 5
- Degree level qualification or equivalent
- Management qualification (Desirable)
- Understanding and experience using management information systems to report on learning provision
- Knowledge and Understanding of the self-assessment and quality improvement process in an adult learning setting
- Understanding of the importance of outcome and impact analysis and how to effectively promote this to both internal and to external stakeholdersk
This Quality Commissioning Assurance Manager job is advertised by John Rudland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.