Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment agency has a job based in Newham for a committed and dedicated Social Work to work full time within a Safeguarding Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28-£30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
About the role:
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic person to assist the Safeguarding Governance team in the delivery of robust quality systems that will drive up standards for safeguarding practice across the Newham partnership.
- As part of this role you will be developing, implementing and monitoring policy and practice to ensure safeguarding work is Care Act compliant and in line with the principles of Making Safeguarding Personal.
- In addition, there will be operational safeguarding work in relation to largescale organisational concerns and host borough responsibilities.
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Previous experience
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.