Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Social Workers to work full-time in Islington, within the North Locality Team. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for these locum Social Worker jobs are £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
The team supports adult service users from the age of 18 onwards. These persons require the best support a Council can provide. It is important that anyone applying understands and accepts that their role is to provide that support and remain professional at all times. Essential is the ability to work in a strength-based way. This must be reflected in any assessment and review document. The key responsibilities of the successful candidates will be:
- Assessing and reviewing residents' social care needs in a strength-based way
- Tend to mental capacity work in a thorough manner
- Continuing Healthcare assessments jointly with our health partners
- Court work (witness statements, chronologies, Court attendance, working positively with Legal services)
- Support planning
- Safeguarding work
- Contributing to the team's development by sharing knowledge, insights and reporting back on training attended
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
These Social Worker jobs are advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.