Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Mental Health Social Worker to work full time in Huntingdon. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Adult Services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To provide a high quality and effective social work service to respond to the needs of people with mental health problems in a timely manner and within statutory guidelines
- To assess need, plan and deliver focused intervention to safeguard adults and older people and promote positive outcomes
- This will include fulfilling statutory duties under the Mental Health Act 1983 (2007), Mental Capacity Act 2005 and Care Act 2014 and other relevant legislation
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work.
- Current HCPC registration.
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adult Services.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Sam Jewell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.