Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Social Worker to work full-time based in Barking, within the Locality Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- To work within the context of the Care Act 2014, to provide person-centred Social Work intervention, enabling service users and carers to optimise and maintain their independence and wellbeing and to promote their inclusion as full citizens in their homes and the local community.
- To support service users and carers, ensuring people who lack capacity receive appropriate support and advocacy to express their views and wishes, and that their social care needs are fully assessed.
- To carry out the social work role in safeguarding vulnerable people by being pro-active while complying with the legal frameworks, the Care Act 2014 and local procedures.
- To provide a high standard of social work to users arising out of the Council's duties and powers under legislation, and in line with divisional policy, procedures and guidelines and the SWE (Social Work England) Code of Conduct for Social Workers and the Professional Capabilities Framework.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline social work experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.