Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to fill a permanent role within a First Response Team based in Medway.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with the Social Work England.
The salary for this job is £34,981 - £38,296 per annum.
Responsibilities of the Social Worker:
- To safeguard vulnerable children and support them to achieve their full potential, living within their family if safe to do so
- To provide high quality and effective professional casework service, taking responsibility for working and managing a caseload within a framework of appropriate supervision, dependent upon the complexities of these cases and the social worker's experience
- To comply with legislation, statutory guidance and local policies and procedures.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This job is advertised by Matt Clayden; if you are interested in this position please apply above.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.