Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Children with Disabilities Team in Enfield. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £31.15 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Extensive experience with Child Protection and the procedures.
- Ability to carry out comprehensive Child and Family assessments and conference reports.
- Experience within producing Court Statements that demonstrate the journey of the child/children and identity risks.
- Experienced within/ knowledge of domestic abuse, CSE and drug use within adult's and young people.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jenni Regnault; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.