Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in a Children Assessment Team in Bridgewater. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
A locum Social Worker is required to cover maternity leave: you will be joining a predominantly permanent team with two experienced Team Managers, covering the Sedgemoor area of Somerset. You will be working in a team where practice standards are high, there is a commitment to learning and development, and peer support is excellent. You will receive high quality supervision, delivered in line with the practice model of strengths-based, relationship-based social work founded on systemic principles.
You will be in the team as the Family Safeguarding model expands from the Safeguarding service to the Assessment service during the next few months and will be able to enjoy the benefits of this exciting development.
The position is available for an imminent start due to the previous post-holder leaving earlier than anticipated due to illness.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.