Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Public Health Data Manager to work based in Hackney.
The pay rate for this Public Health Data Manager role is £30.90 per hour (ltd) and has an initial 6-month contract.
- Build a Public Health Tableau database and automate data flows
- Create dynamic visualisations and dashboards
- Develop sound data administrative processes around health intelligence services and systems and the implementation of these for the London Borough of Hackney and the City of London
- Be a resource for data reparation, and trouble-shooting, utilising spreadsheets, maps and analytical tools across a wide range of datasets
- Contribute to reports and updates which will be used by others in the development of policies and services to meet the organisation’s priorities, leading on behalf of information and intelligence
- Act as a lead specialist, involving an element of teaching and training, as well as providing advice
Requirements of the Public Health Data Manager:
- Significant experience in working with Tableau Prep, proficiency in both Desktop and Tableau Web
- Proven track record of establishing and maintaining databases on Tableau server and overseeing data flows
- Technical expertise in creating and maintaining dashboards in Tableau
- Ability to visualise data in Tableau
- Feeding data to Tableau from other servers and/or through API
- Ability to explain complex data and processes to non-technical audiences
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Public Health Data Manager role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.