Sanctuary Executive is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Public Health Consultant to fill a full-time role within an Adults' Services based in Norwich.
The pay rate for this locum Public Health Consultant job is to be confirmed and is an initial 3-month contract.
About the job:
- The post holder will work closely and constructively with the Deputy Directors of Public Health, other consultants and the wider public health team.
- The post holder will need to demonstrate competencies to fulfil a generalist Consultant in Public Health role. Whilst it would be advantageous to have experience in health protection or data and intelligence, the portfolio may vary over time and cross all domains of public health.
- The post holder will actively look for similarities in plans to identify possible synergies across service areas and drive through change by making connections between strategic vision and what needs to be done.
- The appointee will be expected to be intellectually and practically flexible and to be able to cope with multiple and changing demands and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to understand other cultures to enable effective working across organisational boundaries and influencing without authority.
This Public Health Consultant job is advertised by John Rudland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.