Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for a dedicated Psychotherapist/Psychologist to work full-time based in Wandsworth, within the Community Adults Mental Health Service.
The pay rate for this locum Psychotherapist/Psychologist job is £33 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
- Be based 4 days a week in Sutton working in the CAMHS in Social Care HUB.
- Be based in the CAMHS Single Point of Access (SPA) 1 day per week assisting with assessment and sign posting ensuring children and young people reach the most suitable pathway within the locally agreed time frames.
- High quality assessments, formulation, intervention where appropriate, and consultation.
- Support restorative practice agenda of the Local Authority by providing restorative practice group-based supervision across allocated children’s Teams.
- Manage risk within team.
- Work to relevant professional and ethical guidelines, and within the framework of Directorate and Trust policies and procedures.
- Use screening and outcome measures in clinically meaningful ways to demonstrate treatment effectiveness and seek feedback about user experience.
Requirements of the Psychotherapist/Psychologist:
- HCPC registered psychologist.
- Relevant qualification.
- Recent psychology experience.
- Qualified Child & Adolescent Psychotherapist having successfully completed a training course recognised/accredited by the Association of Child Psychotherapists (ACP) or equivalent and registered with ACP, or Qualified Systemic Family Psychotherapist registered with the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP)via the College of Family Couple and System Therapy.
- Demonstrable experience of working with children and young people in a variety of community settings.
- Experience of multi-disciplinary team working.
- Experience of inter-agency working.
- Experience of safeguarding and Child Protection.
- Ability to deliver evidence based therapeutic interventions in a variety of community settings.
- Knowledge of the use of a variety of evidence-based therapeutic tools.
- Ability to demonstrate competence in at least one form of evidence-based psychological therapy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively, managing a caseload and prioritising on basis of need.
- Commitment to Continuing Professional Development, to partnership working and to reflexive clinical practice.
- Ability to teach and train others.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Psychotherapist/Psychologist job is advertised by Callum Robinson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.