Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Psychosocial Intervention Worker to work full-time based in Sheffield. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of substance misuse.
The pay rate for this locum Psychosocial Intervention Worker job is £16 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an ongoing contract.
- Assess and supports people with a substance misuse and co existing common mental health problem in the self-management of their recovery.
- Undertakes patient-centred interviews which identify areas where the person wishes to see change and or recovery and makes an accurate assessment of risk to self and others.
- Make decisions on suitability of new referrals, adhering to the department's referral protocols and steps-up the person's treatment to high intensity PSI where indicated in line with agreed protocols.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a similar Substance Misuse role
- Experience with substance misuse clients.
This Psychosocial Intervention Worker job is advertised by Nicole Green; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.