Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Band 7 Psychologist/Occupational Therapist to work 22.5 hours per week, in Wokingham.
The pay rate for this locum Psychologist/Occupational Therapist job is £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-6 month contract.
9 am - 17 pm
Requirements of the Psychologist/Occupational Therapist:
- Registration with a recognised approved body
- Masters level qualification or equivalent experience and Training in Occupational Therapy degree level qualification and registered with HCPC/Qualified Psychotherapist registered with professional body/Clinical Psychology (or equivalent for those who trained before 1996) as accredited by the BPS
- CAMHS experience
- Relevant post-graduate qualification
- Additional post-qualification training equivalent to a minimum of 50 hours supervision within a specific modality directly related to clinical practice including case presentations, group supervision, attendance of teaching programmes, courses
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology/occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Psychologist/Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.