Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Psychologist to work part-time based in Keighley.
The pay rate for this permanent Psychologist role is £28,000 per annum depending on experience (pro-rata).
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off! (Pro Rata)
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- BPS recognised psychology degree
- HCPC Registration
- Chartered Psychologist status
- To be an approved supervisor within the guidelines of the BPS and relevant division
- Understanding of evidence-based psychological practice
- Ability to apply psychological knowledge to a secure psychiatric setting
- Experience of applying psychological knowledge to a forensic or psychiatric setting
- Previous experience of conducting research and project working
This Psychologist job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.