Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Staffordshire for a Psychologist.
The salary for this permanent Psychologist job is £15,200 per annum.
- Be responsible for individual and group interventions, diagnostic and cognitive assessments, MDT working, risk assessments, facilitate staff reflective practise sessions and will be requested to design and deliver training
- Supporting the provision of psychology services in a specified area, in collaboration with multidisciplinary teams, and under the direction and supervision of a senior psychologist
- Participating fully with the multidisciplinary team and ensuring that the service user is fully engaged in their care pathway
- Supporting clinical team working, including both direct interventions and the delivery of staff training programmes
- Supporting the clinical team and area of service in developing new initiatives and ways of working
- Working with internal and external agencies to enhance treatment pathways for service users
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- HCPC registered psychologist and Charterable status with the British Psychological Society
- Successful completion of a Doctorate in either Clinical or Forensic Psychology or the British Psychological Society’s stage 2 training in Forensic Psychology
- Experience and knowledge in carrying a service users caseload, including assessing service users with complex needs, and designing and delivering specialist psychological treatment within mental health care services
- Competence in assessing, formulating and working therapeutically with service users in the service area
- Up to date knowledge of legislation and its implications for the profession and the client groups we work with
- Knowledge and understanding of working with Trauma
- Experience (either pre-training, on training, or subsequently) of working with clients with complex needs that are relevant to the population in the service area
- Experience using CBT skills to address a range of clinical and/or forensic issues
- An annual salary of £15,200
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals on duty and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
This Psychologist job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.