Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for a dedicated Psychologist to work full-time based in Leeds.
The salary for this permanent Psychologist job is £45,000 per annum.
The team works alongside a service that supports women over the age of 18 who have complex emotional and mental health conditions associated with significant risk behaviours. Typically, they have a diagnosis of personality disorder or a severe mental illness. There is a strong emphasis on teamwork and CPD within the organisation, where you will have continuous access to a range of training opportunities to move your career forward.
- Be responsible for individual and group interventions, diagnostic and cognitive assessments, MDT working, risk assessments, facilitate staff reflective practise sessions and will be requested to design and deliver training.
- Supporting the provision of psychology services in a specified area, in collaboration with multidisciplinary teams
- Participating fully with the multidisciplinary team and ensuring that the service user is fully engaged in their care pathway
- Supporting clinical team working, including both direct interventions and the delivery of staff training programmes
- Supporting the clinical team and area of service in developing new initiatives and ways of working
- Working with internal and external agencies in order to enhance treatment pathways for service users
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- Accredited post-graduate qualification in psychology
- Registration with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC) (or qualification pending)
- Post-registration experience is desirable, though not essential
- Experience of working with people with mental health conditions
- Have experience and knowledge in carrying a service users’ caseload, including assessing women with mental health conditions, and designing and delivering specialist psychological treatment within mental healthcare service.
This Psychologist job is advertised by Hannah Rutter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.