Sanctuary Health has a full-time locum vacancy for a Band 5 Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to work in Leicester on a full-time basis.
The pay rate for this Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner job is £20.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Provide the assessments for the service and a range of CBT based self-management interventions to clients with mild anxiety and depression
Requirements of the Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner:
- Experience working within a similar role
- Must have PWP qualification APIMH or equivalent i.e. accredited course
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This job is advertised by Callum Robinson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.