Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to work in Wakefield on a full-time basis.
The pay rate for this Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner job is £20 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 4-month contract.
Requirements of the Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner:
- Experience working within psychology
- Must have PWP qualification APIMH or equivalent i.e. accredited course
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Daily payroll
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
• Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
• Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Clinical governance support
• In house payroll system
• Industry leading shift booking system
• Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This job is advertised by Callum Robinson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.