Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 5 Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to work on a remote basis.
The pay rate for this Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner job is £19-£20 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner:
- Qualification in Post Graduate Lower intensity psychological interventions PWP in Adults
- All candidates must have own IT suite and confidential space to work from
- IT must be capable of accessing Trust systems via RDS
- As part of RDS HWHCT must install Jabber allowing calls to be made from IT resource at no cost to candidate
- Candidates must be competent in use of IAPTus and capable and willing to learn Carenotes so patients from both Hfd and Worcs can access service via this resource
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This job is advertised by Callum Robinson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.